In today's workplace environments, rude, insulting, and demeaning actions seem to be on the rise. This negatively impacts productivity, retention, and customer relations among employees. This session will provide tools and techniques to increase civility and respect. Participants will develop and create an action plan to demonstrate respect and civility.
- Define incivility, civility, and respect.
- Examine the costs of incivility in the workplace.
- Explore communication styles and effective ways to communicate with various styles.
- Identify components and characteristics of diplomacy and tact.
- Explain the importance of listening.
- Describe steps to communicate non-defensively with civility.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, professionals, specialists, and others who want to enhance civility behaviors in the workplace.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.