With all the messages business people are bombarded with on a daily basis, it is more critical than ever to write effective communications. How can you ensure that your email or letter is the one that gets read and acted on first? Spend a day learning and practicing techniques for creating clear, concise business communications that get your reader's attention and response.
- Examine why writing skills are critical to business and career success.
- Analyze audience communication styles and how to compose messages to match.
- Use a process to structure business communications clearly and actionably.
- Implement strategies to buffer “bad news” in emails and letters to customers.
- Develop business email acumen with strategies for improving readability by editing and proofreading.
Who Should Attend:
Any business person who writes to customers, suppliers, colleagues, or company decision makers.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.