We are not all great writers, yet most of us need to write daily via email. Email is a wonderful tool, but it can be challenging to effectively communicate. This program will allow you to understand the best practices for using email, when and when not to use it, and how to use it effectively.
- Describe key components that make workplace email successful.
- Edit and organize content clearly to get results and maximize email clarity and actionability.
- Write emails using the accepted rules of grammar, punctuation, language, and proofreading.
- Plan when to use email and when not to use email.
- Avoid sending emotional and/or inappropriate email.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who regularly uses email for business communication.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.