This report consists of compensation information covering a wide variety of industrial and production jobs that are broken out for the Midwest (Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, & Wisconsin), Illinois, Iowa Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
- Covers 215 jobs unique to manufacturing, industrial, and production industry
- 21 job families including Food Industry, Machine Operation, Medical Device, Printing, Renewable Resources, Welding, and more!
- Additional data on shift differentials/premiums
- Tactics used to recruit and retain hard-to-fill production jobs
Line Breakout Summaries by:
- Total Responses
- Geographic Area
- Company/Employer Size
- Annual Gross Sales/Revenue
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.