Room Capacities: (available equipment varies by room)
- Small Classroom – up to 28 people
- Larger Classroom – up to 100 people
- Conference Rooms – up to 16 people
We'll configure your room to suit your needs. Please tell us your preference when making your reservation.Our medical presenters who volunteer for our organization LOVE it when we hold educational events at the MRA conference facilities. Everything is under one roof—technology, facilities geared to adult learning, and conference staff who devote themselves to creating a positive environment for all of our guests.Cindy Huber, National Kidney Foundation
**Half day rate applies to 4 hours or less; Full day rate applies 5 or more hours.
*In addition to prices listed, an additional $30.00 per hour will be charged for staff to be onsite after regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
Room rental prices include access to coffee, tea and vending machines located in the break room. Organizations are allowed to bring in refreshments or hire a caterer to provide meals/refreshments for their meeting. Organizations renting space are responsible for cleaning up trash in their room at the conclusion of the event. If there is damage to the space other than normal wear and tear, the renting organization will be charged for cleaning and/or repair expenses.
All classrooms are equipped with screens, white boards, and markers, and have access to high speed internet.
This cost may be included in the room rental depending on rental needs.
- Projector & Computer: $125/half day; $225/full day
- Microphone: $50/half day; $75/full day
- Easel/Paper Pad: $35 flip chart pad; $45 Post‐it® flip chart pad
- Technical support is available at $50 per hour.
- Catering coordination services available upon request, starting at $25 per meal. Contact MRA for meal options and additional information.
- Water and snacks available, for fee (based on number of guests).
Cancellation Policy: If cancellation is made seven (7) days prior to the scheduled reservation, there is no penalty or liability of any kind. Events cancelled less than seven (7) days prior to their scheduled start will be assessed a $100 cancellation fee and the full amount of food and beverage costs.