Are you overwhelmed, struggling to check off all the items on your to-do lists? Do you ever feel there are not enough hours in the day? Time management is an essential skill that not only contributes to exceptional performance at work, but a better quality of life. In this course, you will evaluate your current habits and identify the behaviors, time-wasters, and interrupters preventing optimal productivity. Arm yourself with tools to help you more effectively accomplish your goals at work and empower you to take back control of your time.
• Evaluate priorities using systematic criteria.
• Implement a time management model to align tasks with priorities.
• Apply best practices to improve your management of time.
• Discover how to say “no” professionally.
• Identify solutions for overcoming procrastination.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone looking to improve their use of time and productivity.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.