To be a successful recruiter, think like a marketer! What are you doing to make your organization attractive to job seekers, so they choose you? Leveraging your employer brand, technology tools, and job boards is essential to attract diverse talent and spotlight your unique culture in a compelling way. In this session, you will understand how to optimize your recruiting efforts by following a proven process and best practices, leverage job postings that impress and inspire, and turn candidates into top recruits for your organization.
- Promote a strong employer brand through your employer value proposition and profile.
- Analyze candidate selection criteria and source diverse candidates to fit your organization’s culture and needs.
- Write compelling job postings.
- Utilize technology to meet your hiring needs.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience with your recruiting and hiring process.
Who Should Attend:
Recruiters with 0-2 years of recruiting experience, and HR professionals and HR managers who are new to recruiting or seeking a refresher.