This session will get employers up to speed on recent and anticipated federal legislation, as well as major legislative trends you’re seeing at the state level.
Doris Brosnan will address:
· What employment law changes are ahead under the Biden Administration? Find out the key issues that are expected to impact employers.
· What is the status of the minimum wage fight, both federally and in my state?
· Update on new LGBTQ employment law changes since last year.
· Paid maternity and other leave: Measures have support on both sides of the aisle, so what should employers be thinking about and planning for?
· Changes in employment immigration laws: will there be changes that help?
Speaker: Doris Brosnan – von Briesen & Roper, S.C.