Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.”Tena Desae
Patti is a positive and hardworking individual. She is very active in the community and has strong commitment to everything she does. Patti is inspired by hardworking and kind people and looks at life with optimism and a little bit of humor. She is dedicated to the task at hand and is always looking for better ways to do things. Patti speaks candidly and professionally and is a strong leader and mentor.
Patti has an extensive background in recruitment and human resources management and has worked with many large and small companies both nationally and internationally. She has a strong understanding of positions in many industries including retail, distribution, manufacturing, restaurant, and IT.
- Presented at an international recruitment convention to share success stories on ways to attract passive candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
- Provided mentoring to companies on ways to work more as a team developed retention strategy, and installed process improvements to achieve a better work environment.
Publications and Presentations
- Developed and presented on the topic of Millennials to the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce in 2017.
- Presented at a Human Resources Roundtable discussion at the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce 2016.
- Presented at the International Recruitment Convention for Neuman and Associates in 2009.
Professional and Community Activities
- SHRM member
- School Board Member–Clerk for Osseo-Fairchild School District since 2010
- Christian Board of Education member
- Co-Leader for C-YA Youth Group for the C-YA Christian Youth Alliance