A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.Rosalynn Carter
Learning does not stop when you exit the classroom. Kate is a lifelong learner who values learning. She looks forward to working with her MRA team and members to provide opportunities that can assist in career development as well as employee retention. Kate personally has benefited from employer-sponsored training programs and believes they can be a springboard for increased development, engagement, and overall contributions to organizations.
Kate has demonstrated ability in client management, program development, leading and developing teams, and establishing partnerships. She is a dynamic leader with a background in nonprofits, higher education, and economic development, and she is skilled at developing work-based training, strategic planning, business expansion, and team building.
- Driving force in team development and progression that improved college-wide communications, contract reporting, and overall relationships
- Led a division through a process centered on the college’s contract for service process that provided standard operating procedures, transparency, improved reporting, and interdepartmental alignment
- Worked with technology-focused entrepreneurs on strategic planning, technical services, and raising capital
- Directed business education, lending activities, marketing, and public relations for the new office of the state’s leading microlender for Kenosha and Racine counties
- Doctor of Business Administration candidate, Concordia University Mequon, WI
- Wisconsin Leadership Development Institute, Madison, WI
- Leadership Racine, Racine WI
- Master of Business Administration, Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Kenosha, WI
Professional and Community Activities
- Racine Creative Arts Center Board Member
- Manufacturing Diversity Institute Board Member
- Siena Catholic Schools HR Advisory Board