Amidst sexual harassment complaints, workplace scandals, and a growing cultural awareness of the importance of respect in the workplace, this training for employees will explore the types of behavior that constitute harassment or are deemed inappropriate in a professional environment. Learn about your responsibility to report such conduct, as well as the consequences for engaging in behavior that violates your company's anti-harassment policy. Discover your role in ensuring the workplace is comfortable, safe, and harassment-free.
- Describe a respectful workplace.
- Discuss how intention is different from impact and why that matters.
- Demonstrate the steps to report any concerns.
- Identify your role in maintaining a harassment-free workplace.
Who Should Attend: All employees will benefit from having an awareness and understanding of harassment and their role in supporting a harassment-free workplace.
View the full eLearning Details.
Ordering and Learner access:
Individual purchase: Click the Purchase button above and follow the prompts. You will receive a confirmation email.
To access the eLearning module:
- Login at www.mranet.org with your user name and password
- Click the “On-Demand” tab
- The training will be listed, click the View link.
If you have never logged in to the website, here are instructions to get started:
- Go to the website, www.mranet.org
- Click on "Log in" in the top, right corner, and then click "Reset password".
- It may or may not ask you to enter your email address
- A link will be sent to your email (check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox).
- Click on the link and follow the instructions to create a new password.
- From here, you will be able to log in with your email address and new password. Once you are logged in, click on "On-Demand" tab to go to your training.
Volume purchase (more than one seat):
- Contact Registrations@mranet.org to capitalize on volume discounts.
- Once your order is processed you will receive a link to distribute to your learners which will ask them for their first name, last name and email address. The module will then display. At the end of the module they will be asked to complete a tracking form. A completion report can be provided upon your request.
Have questions? Contact Registrations@mranet.org for more information.