NOW AVAILABLE! 1-hour on demand webinar to fulfill the new HRCI Ethics Credit.
HR professionals are in a unique position to shape the culture of their respective organizations. When HR departments take steps to consciously promote the ideals of ethical leadership, fairness, justice, and responsibility— and lead by their example—they play a vital role in mitigating the various legal risks that can present themselves in the workplace. In this presentation, attorneys Scott LeBlanc and Justin Webb will explain how a solid code of ethics can help your organization:
· Reduce the prevalence of legal claims related to employee behavior and safety
· Protect against data breaches and employee misuse of technology
· Maintain its internal and external reputation
· Create a compliance-first culture
· Scott LeBlanc, Husch Blackwell LLP, Milwaukee – Partner, Labor and Employment Team
· Justin Webb, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C – Shareholder, Data privacy and Cyber-Security Group
Duration: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals and HR leaders looking to mitigate ethical risks and effectively implement a code of ethics in their organization.
· Define the purpose and components of an HR Code of Ethics.
· Determine how to effectively create and incorporate a code of ethics that is appropriate for your employees and organizational culture.
· Identify the risks of data collecting and how to ethically use data in your strategic initiatives.
· Demonstrate and uphold the complex variety of ethics within an organization.