Labor Relations Peer Learning Circle
Learn from experts how COVID is impacting Labor Relations and engage in facilitated discussions to share ideas and successful strategies.
Discussion topics to include:
- How is collective bargaining being impacted? Discuss settlement trends on wages, duration of agreement, and benefits.
- What are the major COVID 19 labor relations issues our members are reporting?
- Is COVID 19 impacting union organizing activity and decertifications?
- What is the NLRB doing with respect to COVID 19 issues?
- Election outcome and its significant implications for your future labor relations.
Scott Paulson, MRA’s Labor Relations Director, and Selena Castle, HR Business Partner, will team up to host this 90-minute virtual event.
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Cost: $25 Member / $30 Nonmember.
- 10 – 10:20 a.m. - Introduction
- 10:20 – 10:45 a.m. - Presentation
- 10:45 – 11:25 a.m. - Learning Circle Discussion
- 11:25 – 11:30 a.m. - Closing Comments
1.5 HRCI and SHRM credits applied for.
Sponsoring MRA events is a tremendous opportunity to bring your message of business value to our growing membership of organizations HR professionals and business leaders. Our members represent all industries including manufacturing, service, distribution, finance and health care! 80% of event attendees are new at each event offering you the opportunity to network with new contacts. We are very excited about the event this year and hope you can join us!
For more information on sponsorship and exhibit booths, call Kim Mitschke at 262.696.3505 or email@example.com.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.