Today’s labor market has made talent acquisition a significant challenge for organizations, including the growing transparency of starting wages and bonuses. In order to understand the rapid changes in the market, it is helpful to know the current research and market value for positions. In this presentation, the current state of the market will be discussed through the lens of the compensation research that MRA provides to its members, including how you can manage the changes to help mitigate the difficulties.
January 12th In-Person Agenda:
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Presentation
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. – Facilitated Discussion
- 2:30 – 3:00 p.m. – Networking
February 8th Virtual Agenda:
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. – Presentation
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. – Facilitated Discussion