Does $720 Million Buy Engaged Employees?
$720 million (and growing!) is how much the Harvard Business Review estimates employers collectively spend on employee engagement each year. In addition to the high cost of engagement, employers continue to wrestle with attracting and retaining talent. Certainly high engagement has its benefits and is part of the equation, but is there a better way?
Employee Experience (EX) is a holistic approach to the employee lifecycle that many employers are using to improve the entire employee journey. EX is shown to:
- Increase employee engagement and retention
- Align employees to the employer mission and brand
- Increase productivity
- Enhance customer service/experience
- Improve revenue and profits
Join us at MRA’s Business Insights to learn:
- What is EX?
- The overall value of a holistic approach to EX
- What are the phases of the EX journey?
- Ideas to enhance your own organization’s EX
8:00 - 8:30: Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 - 9:30: Presentation
9:30 - 10:00: Audience Q&A
FREE for MRA Members!
Not a member? Contact your Member Relations Manager at 800.488.4845 or email MemberRelations@mranet.org.
1 HRCI/SHRM credit applied for.
Questions? Contact Registrations at 800.488.4845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seating is limited.
Add Event to Your Calendar:
February 15, 2019: MN
March 22, 2019: IA/Western IL
March 29, 2019: WI
May 3, 2019: IL