This course builds on the basic supervision skills learned in Supervision Part I: Leadership Fundamentals. You will select a real-life situation from work and apply the listening techniques and the innovation process.
- Demonstrate effective communication techniques.
- Identify processes to implement and manage change in the workforce.
- Describe ways to reduce problems and create innovation.
- Identify techniques to foster a culture where employees are empowered to act and then inform.
- Execute a plan to encourage an organizational philosophy of continuous improvement.
When you complete the entire program, you will receive a certificate recognizing your achievement.
Who Should Attend:
Any experienced supervisor or manager who wants to enhance or refresh their communication and interpersonal skills or learn how to effectively problem-solve at work.