Union environments pose unique challenges and opportunities for human resources management. This interactive session provides managers, supervisors, and human resource professionals with what they will need to know to develop an effective working relationship with a union.
- Discuss laws that impact labor relations.
- Differentiate between management and union rights.
- Identify best practice policies unique to a unionized workforce.
- Explore the coaching, discipline, grievance, and arbitration process.
- Review collective bargaining and labor agreement processes.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals, managers, supervisors, and labor relations specialists.