Frontline Leaders must influence employees to get the job done, usually without official power. This one-day program is the capstone course for the Frontline Leadership Series; integrating the concepts from motivation, trust-building, communication skills, training, and conflict management to focus the leader on gaining cooperation, fostering teamwork, and building collaboration to meet organizational objectives.
- Understand the results you are responsible to deliver to your organization.
- Effectively engage your work group to achieve improved results.
- Differentiate and prioritize work activities that are important from those that are not.
- Take responsibility for your own actions and those of your work group.
- Identify advantages of group problem-solving and decision-making.
This is a Capstone Course - completion of Frontline Leadership 1 through 4 is recommended.
Who Should Attend:
This series is valuable for both new and experienced frontline leaders from office, manufacturing, and service organizations. These individuals are not officially "management" employees, but who provide leadership or informal guidance to a work group without the power to hire, fire, promote, or conduct performance reviews.
For new supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to hire, fire, promote, and evaluate performance, the Principles of Leadership Excellent Series is strongly recommended.