With heavy workloads, short staffing and multitasking, it’s easy to become a poor communicator. You’re doing your best to listen, yet with the many distractions in the workplace, you miss a lot of what is being said. You are missing out on opportunities to focus on the customer’s needs.
This comprehensive package includes:
Classroom instruction (full-day)
- Practice effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate strategies to enhance listening behaviors.
- Complete a communication styles assessment.
- Adapt your communication style to build rapport and trust.
- Identify positive replacements for "red flag" words.
- Recognize best practices for email, phone, and chat conversations.
On-demand webinar: Telephone Skills Tuneup (required)
- Answer, transfer, and conclude calls effectively.
- Quickly identify your caller’s expectations.
- Eliminate weak words and expressions that can annoy customers.
- Take complete and proper phone messages.
Who Should Attend:
Employees at all levels and experience who are responsible for delivery of exceptional service to internal and external customers. Service crosses all industry lines including manufacturing, insurance, health care, sales, real estate, service, technical, and more.