Monday, July 30, 2018
From 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Eau Claire County Jail Conference Room
710 2nd Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Please join us at this complimentary event for the Chippewa Valley area!
Enjoy breakfast and networking and uncover how to...
Transform Your Talent Strategy Through Attraction, Engagement, and Retention
Many companies are challenged with finding and attracting the right talent for their open positions. Understanding and leveraging the available options to connect with prospective candidates has grown to be equally important as having consistent processes and effective technology solutions that support your hiring and staffing objectives. After attracting and hiring new talent, engaging them is one key to retaining them. Survey research has demonstrated that companies with engaged employees have better productivity, improved customer satisfaction, greater profitability, and lower turnover than companies whose employees are not engaged in their work.
- Learn how the "Amazon Effect" impacts attracting talent.
- Understand technology trends that affect your ability to get candidates to apply.
- Ensure better alignment with company and employee goals, objectives, and outcomes in retaining critical talent.
- Improve decision making around retention trends to impact strategic planning effectively in your organization.
- Understand what engagement is and its importance for productivity in the workplace.
- Know the seven management drivers of engagement and how a manager’s behavior can impact those drivers.
1 HRCI General Credit approved.
8:30 – 9:00 Breakfast & Networking
9:00 – 10:00 Program: Transform Your Talent Strategy Through Attraction, Engagement, and Retention
10:00 – 10:30 Wrap up & Networking
Complimentary MRA Event!