MRA is proud to have brought the DisruptHR back to Minneapolis – St. Paul for DisruptHR MSP 2.0 on October 24, 2018 at Minneapolis Event Centers.
Check out the speaker tab to review the key takeaways from each presentation. Videos of each presentation are coming soon! Check our photo page to see all the fun that was had and perhaps spot yourself!
Follow us on social media for information on DisruptHR Minneapolis-St. Paul 2.0!
MRA – The Management Association
JOIN THE REBELLION!
Speak – Sponsor – Attend
Speakers: October 24, 2018
DisruptHR Minneapolis – St. Paul 2.0: October 24, 2018 Speakers
Each speaker had only 5 minutes to blow our mind! For photos from the event see the photo tab.
Innovation Leader for The Future of Work, ADP
The Kiki Challenge: HR's Conundrum
- Best in class organizations leverage AI powered data to gain strategic people insights.
Senior Manager, Amplifon
Recruit With Robots Before They Replace You
- Over the next decade, AI & Machine Learning will enhance and replace HR jobs. What will you do to prepare yourself and your teams?
CEO, Vertical Leadership Consulting
CODE RED! Leadership Development Has Flatlined! Get The Defibrillator!
- As HR/ Talent professionals we need to do DEEP learning and thinking, we need to expand our vertical development. If we don’t do it for our self, how can we expect our leaders to do it?
Founder, DX Learning Solutions
Dare Your Leaders to Care About Their People
- Start leveraging what the brain wants and needs when it comes to learning and behavior change, versus what we like and are familiar with.
Talent & Culture Business Partner, Aimia
Stop Suffocating Your Talent
- Stop suffocating your talent, and assess talent on a TRUE individual basis versus cookie cutter criteria!
Founder & President, ConnectHuman
Lessons from the (Yoga) Mat
- How you choose to show up matters! It impacts the way you experience work, your level of engagement and your well-being as well as the way others experience you, so choose well!
Is Marketing the New HR?
- Apply marketing tactics to create modern employee experiences that attract and retain top talent.
Senior Consultant, Salo
Build a Purposeful Workplace, Start with the Heart
- Create a purposeful workplace by going beyond your mission statement and recognizing what employees want and need today – it will make a difference in attracting new employees and retaining your current employees.
Jennifer Cotie Kangas
HR Consultant, Securian Financial via Versique
Blueprints Don't Sell Cars
- Remember, Blueprints don't sell cars.
Partner, HRtechies, Inc.
- Be an HR hero by supporting the teams in your organization! Get yourself inserted into the teams at work in your organization!
Freelancers, Gen Z, and the Workforce of the Future
- Consider how hiring freelancers (and treating them well!) can improve diversity on your own team, and infuse your organization with new ideas!
Interested in disrupting the HR scene in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
If you have something to share, an idea you want to test out, or something you’ve always wanted to say about the future of HR and talent, let us know and we'll keep you in mind for our next event! Meanwhile watch these awesome talks from Disruptors across the world or from our Quad Cities or our 2017 Minneapolis- St. Paul events.
Thank You to our Sponsors!
What is DisruptHR?
It is a night of short, focused talks designed to inform, and empower executives, business leaders, human resource professionals and anyone, really, who is PASSIONATE ABOUT TALENT and learning about the world of work.
Disrupt talks are attended by C-suite leaders, technologists, managers and yes, even a few HR professionals.
Want to get your brand in front of the Quad Cities’ most progressive HR audience? We’re looking for sponsors to join the movement. Send us an email if you’re interested, and we’ll find a package that works best for your business and brand.
Be a supporter of the groundbreaking worldwide HR movement!
For more information: