It's no secret that companies hire employees for their skills and previous work experience. But all the amazing talents and experiences don't always provide a clear view of how that employee will engage with others in the organization. This program will help participants form give-and-take relationships to enhance understanding and mutual respect, acknowledge the needs and feelings of others, and focus on the positive aspects of conflict and value differences.
- Recognize the impact of actions upon others, the organization, and the individual.
- Differentiate between behaviors that are appropriate, inappropriate, and perhaps illegal.
- Identify what constitutes cultural competence and cultural incompetence.
- Exemplify skills in communicating across cultures.
- Outline action steps needed to value others in the workplace.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, lead people, team leaders, employees, and other workplace professionals who have difficulty with the language they use and how they express themselves to others.
- Giving feedback