HR business partners play an integral role when a company wants to achieve organizational effectiveness. In this two-day program, you will develop your ability to operate within a strategic framework to align HR strategies and tactics with organizational goals. You will uncover effective techniques to connect HR performance initiatives with business results and explore best practices for cultivating high-value business partnerships with senior leaders.
- Identify the necessary role of the strategy HR business partner.
- Recognize key outcomes and illustrate ways to deliver value to senior leaders.
- Explore the HR business partner's role in driving organizational strategies.
- Identify steps to integrate talent management endeavors to optimize talent, create value, and contribute to bottom line results.
- Uncover methods to increase business and financial acumen.
- Create a practical plan to boost your effectiveness as a strategic HR business partner.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced HR professionals (5+ years), developing towards a strategic business partner role, or current business partners who seek to more effectively drive business results.
Prior completion of MRA's Essentials of HR Certificate Series or comparable coursework or experience is recommended.