When businesses want to achieve organizational effectiveness at all levels, HR business partners play an integral role. In this two-day program, participants develop their ability to operate from a strategic framework in order to align organizational and human resource goals and strategies. Learn best practices in building high-value business partnerships with senior leaders and connecting HR performance to business results.
- Identify the necessary role of the strategy HR business partner.
- Recognize key outcomes and illustrate ways to deliver value to senior leaders.
- Explore the HR business partner's role in driving organizational strategies.
- Identify steps to integrate talent management endeavors to optimize talent, create value, and contribute to bottom line results.
- Uncover methods to increase business and financial acumen.
- Create a practical plan to boost your effectiveness as a strategic HR business partner.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced HR professionals (5+ years), working towards a business partner role, or current business partners who want to become more effective in driving business results.
Prior completion of MRA's Essentials of HR Certificate Series or comparable coursework or experience is recommended.
- Business Acumen