Frontline Leaders must effectively train both new employees and experienced workers. This one-day program demonstrates precise and practical methods to train their employees more effectively. You will also learn how to identify worker training needs and provide thorough, just-in-time on-the-job training.
- Identify the business benefits of using proper training methods.
- Recognize and evaluate training needs of employees.
- Create job breakdowns and define clear training objectives.
- Apply adult learning principles to design effective employee training.
- Plan, schedule, and deliver quality training to your employees using a 5-step method.
Who Should Attend:
This series is valuable for both new and experienced frontline leaders from office, manufacturing, and service organizations. These individuals are not officially "management" employees, but who provide leadership, direction, or guidance to a work group without the power to hire, fire, promote, or conduct performance reviews.
For new supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to hire, fire, promote, and evaluate performance, the Principles of Leadership Excellence Series is strongly recommended.
Pre-work: There is a pre-work associated with this program. You will receive details upon registration.