Transitioning employees is never easy. Change can be difficult for separating employees, and can also impact the people who remain. Stress skyrockets for remaining employees which lowers productivity. But there are options to overcome these challenges.
Outplacement assistance to separating employees through MRA’s Outplacement & Career Transition Services sends a message to current employees – and to the talent marketplace – that you are committed to employees throughout the employment cycle. Our personal one-on-one approach focuses on the future and is more impactful than traditional self-serve options.
Help Your Company:
- Sustain morale and productivity among remaining employees because they know the transitioning employees are being helped.
- Maintain a positive image in the community by doing the right thing to help former employees succeed.
Help Separating Employees:
- Plan their next career move and focus on the future
- Assess skills, strengths, and opportunities
- Outline and advance a job search strategy
- Secure new positions more quickly
We work with people at all position levels within the organization. Personalized one-on-one or group coaching, an extensive step-by-step Career Transition Guide, simulated interview practice, and feedback sessions highlight our service. We introduce employees to social media and strategies for platforms such as LinkedIn and assist in resume design. Separating employees also have an opportunity to access MRA training to broaden their skill sets.
Specialized Executive Programs include leadership assessments, interview scenarios featuring panel interviews and coaching feedback, assistance with creation and implementation of an individual marketing plan including social media strategies, as well as access to MRA industry experts and industry-specific networking.
Group programs are available. Contact us to learn how we can help.