Make Sure Employees "Get It"
This course provides an introduction to strategic communication, focusing on total rewards communication. It begins by establishing the purpose and value of strategic communication along with discussing how behaviors can be influenced by communications. In addition, an eight-step process is detailed providing guidance for creating an effective and efficient communication campaign. Case studies provide participants an opportunity to apply the eight-step process. Furthermore, specific communications related to each of the total rewards elements are highlighted, as are suggestions for communicating special situations, such as a merger or an acquisition.
- Learn the rationale for strategically planning a communication campaign.
- Discuss the characteristics of effective communication.
- Obtain an understanding of the eight steps of the communication process.
- Identify the appropriate communication channel to deliver the message.
- Review specific total rewards communications considerations and special situations.
- Find out how to effectively and efficiently manage your communication campaign.
Who Should Attend:
This course is strategic in nature and is designed for participants who need to focus primarily on the design and direction of communication. It is designed for those experienced in the employee compensation and benefits fields or for those who would like to broaden their total rewards perspective.
To register, visit: https://www.worldatwork.org/education/courses/strategic-communication-i…