"Command and control" leadership no longer works well, if it ever did. Today's managers must build trust and influence to get the best results from their people. Focusing on behaviors that promote trust in all areas of one's professional life, you will learn why and how to build a stronger, more trust-rich environment with direct reports, managers, colleagues, customers, and suppliers. Leaders who hold themselves accountable to the results of their decisions find their people more apt to do the same.
- Identify two roles successful leaders play in the organization and recognize the unique challenges that accompany those roles.
- Implement three no-excuse strategies to demonstrate personal accountability.
- Recognize four elements to help build greater trust in the workplace.
- Adjust one's leadership style to the needs of one's employees, using MRA's Diagnostic Direction Model.
- Recognize multiple techniques to manage relationships with one's own manager, peers, and employees.
- Appropriately apply the elements of power and influence to work relationships.
- Incorporate the results of a 360-Degree Leadership Survey into the effectiveness of one's managerial development.
Who Should Attend:
For newly appointed supervisors, managers, and professionals, as well as for individuals with management potential,looking for in-depth strategies with practical application.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.