Nearly every request, decision, and agreement involves negotiation, whether it be with salespeople, buyers, employees, managers, or coworkers. Improve your ability to recognize negotiation situations and confidently employ proven techniques to reach positive, mutually satisfying outcomes in this one-day program. You will learn strategies and tactics practiced by skilled negotiators and then participate in simulations where you will successfully identify the needs and underlying interests of both parties to achieve a desired result.
- Implement a process for planning and holding negotiation discussions.
- Learn how to plan and prepare ahead in order to gain confidence during the negotiation discussion.
- Describe the difference between positions, interests, and assumptions and understand their impact on negotiating.
- Identify the impact of listening and questioning skills and nonverbal communication on negotiating.
- Apply and practice negotiation skills.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, sales professionals, buyers, specialists, and those individuals who must influence, make decisions, and reach win-win agreements with others.