Savvy business leaders are always on the lookout for opportunities for change. With many of today's top industries completely unknown 30 years ago, merely maintaining the status quo is flirting with failure. Understanding the dynamics of change and encouraging changes and improvements in their areas of responsibility are requirements for effective and forward-thinking leaders. This module addresses the challenge of initiating and shepherding change, focusing on techniques to communicate with and engage those affected. You learn best practices for dealing with unintended consequences of change and how to avoid the tug of war that can occur when change is poorly managed.
Note: The final portion of this program includes a wrap-up of the entire Principles of Leadership Excellence Series and the Individual Learning Plan used throughout all six modules of the series.
- Examine the four common emotional stages people experience in change transition.
- Analyze ways change has directly affected your organization and your industry.
- Contrast two change models to determine implications related to your change initiative.
- Label the key players and stakeholders and their roles during change.
- Predict reasons why people resist change and develop strategies to overcome them.
- Develop a plan for discussing change clearly and successfully.
Who Should Attend:
New and experienced supervisors, managers, and professionals, as well as individuals with management potential, looking for in-depth strategies with practical application.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.