Frontline Leaders must influence employees to get the job done, usually without official power. This program is the capstone course for the Frontline Leadership Series: integrating the concepts from motivation, trust building, communication skills, training, and conflict management to focus the leader on gaining cooperation, fostering teamwork, and building collaboration to meet organizational objectives.
- Describe the results you are responsible to deliver to your organization.
- Effectively engage your work group to achieve improved results.
- Model effective communication skills.
- Apply coaching skills and mindset to improve others’ performance.
- Assess a hands-on interactive case study and prescribe strategies learned in the series.
This is a capstone course - completion of Frontline Leadership 1 through 4 is required.
Who Should Attend:
This series is valuable for both new and experienced frontline leaders from office, manufacturing, and service organizations. These individuals are not officially "management" employees, but provide leadership or informal guidance to a work group without the power to hire, fire, promote, or conduct performance reviews.
For new supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to hire, fire, promote, and evaluate performance, the Principles of Leadership Excellent Series is strongly recommended.