Applying your organization's vision and strategy, while building effective company culture, is vital to successful leadership. If you focus solely on daily productivity in a nose-to-the-grindstone fashion, you neglect the crucial ingredient of building morale and motivating your employees to greater productivity and increased engagement.
This module concentrates on the skills you need to strike just the right balance. You will learn how to work to strategic objectives and help your employees create complementary goals.
- Identify the values and cultural norms within your organization and work groups.
- Describe components of vision and strategic plans.
- Implement multiple strategies to align functional area goals to strategic goals.
- Develop a communication and integration plan for goals.
- Interpret strategies to strike a balance between organizational vision, departmental purpose, and daily work.
- Relate vision and strategy to employee engagement.
- Appraise various motivational theories and their effort on motivation.
- Experiment with various motivational theories to create individual engagement, using the MRA Human Needs Model.
- Recognize the impact of generational trends when motivating the workforce.
Who Should Attend:
New and experienced supervisors, managers, and professionals as well as for individuals with management potential looking for in-depth strategies with practical application.