Frontline leaders must be excellent communicators with their team, their peers, and their managers. This program will help you master effective listening skills, enhance communication methods, and practice the ability to constructively give and receive feedback.
- Use the MRA communication model to effectively communicate with other people.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your communication style and how to adjust to others for effectiveness.
- Give clear direction to others.
- Practice positive, active listening skills.
- Use non-defensive communication techniques for giving and receiving feedback.
Who Should Attend:
This series is valuable for both new and experienced frontline leaders from office, manufacturing, and service organizations. These individuals are not officially "management" employees, but provide leadership, direction, and guidance to a work group without the power to hire, fire, promote, or conduct performance reviews.
For new supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to hire, fire, promote, and evaluate performance, the Principles of Leadership Excellence Series is strongly recommended.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.