Higher achievement. Deeper commitment. Sharper solutions. Ah, the payoff of superior teamwork! Helping groups achieve stellar results calls for particular skills, including creating trust, involving others in making decisions, and aligning team members' personal goals with the work of the group. It's a sure bet that team members with different backgrounds, interests, and personalities will bring different viewpoints to the table. It's also a sure bet that those different viewpoints can create stress and unproductive conflict. Competence in handling the complexities of teamwork in just the right way takes the know-how and practice this module provides. You'll learn how to skyrocket the effectiveness of a team and minimize unproductive conflict. You'll take away practical techniques to address expected and unexpected behaviors.
- Explain the value of diversity of thought and expertise in team innovation.
- Decide which of five decision-making options will garner the best results for a situation.
- Categorize the characteristics in each stage of team development.
- Identity the four components of MRA’s Team Effectiveness Model.
- Assess the strengths of your team and the opportunities for improvement.
- Explore best practices for keeping remote employees productive and engaged.
- Employ strategies for building consensus on your team.
- Identify the warning signs and prepare to handle problems such as violence and substance abuse.
- Contrast characteristics that distinguish unproductive from productive conflict.
- Compare the five responses to conflict and determine situations to use each.
- Demonstrate a six-step process for managing and resolving conflict respectfully.
- Apply strategies for dealing with disruptive and difficult people.
Who Should Attend:
New and experienced supervisors, managers, and professionals as well as individuals with management potential.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.