Higher achievement, deeper commitment, sharper solutions – all payoffs of superior teamwork! Competence in handling the complexities of teamwork in just the right way takes the know-how and practice this module provides. It’s a sure bet team members with different backgrounds, interests, and personalities will bring different viewpoints to the table. It’s also a sure bet that those viewpoints can create stress and conflict. You’ll learn how to skyrocket the effectiveness of a team and minimize unproductive conflict.
- Explain the value of diversity of thought and expertise in team innovation.
- Decide which of five decision-making options will garner the best results for a situation.
- Categorize the characteristics in each stage of team development.
- Identity the four components of MRA’s Team Effectiveness Model.
- Assess the strengths of your team and the opportunities for improvement.
- Explore best practices for keeping remote employees productive and engaged.
- Employ strategies for building consensus on your team.
- Identify the warning signs and prepare to handle problems such as violence and substance abuse.
- Contrast characteristics that distinguish unproductive from productive conflict.
- Compare the five responses to conflict and determine situations to use each.
- Demonstrate a six-step process for managing and resolving conflict respectfully.
- Apply strategies for dealing with disruptive and difficult people.
Who Should Attend:
New and experienced supervisors, managers, and professionals, as well as individuals with management potential, looking for in-depth strategies with practical application.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.