This program is designed to enable more effective and less stressful communications with your team members, customers, and anyone you interact with. This is truly is all about the participants…and anyone they sell to, work with, live with, or relate to! Fun, interactive, and applicable immediately, it’s the missing link in human interaction.
- Learn the four basic communication style types.
- Describe how you identify who’s who.
- Discuss strengths of the styles and their unique contribution to an organization.
- Identify potential blindspots of the styles.
- Plan visual aids that grab each style's attention.
- Examine questioning and presenting techniques that have the most impact on different styles.
- Identify which closing questions are most effective for each style.
- Anticipate each style's points of resistance and effective ways to handle it.
- List appropriate steps for following through on conversations.
- Design an ideal style-based team for your organization.
You will complete an online DiSC® Communication Style Assessment and receive a personal report to use in class and back at work.
Who Should Attend:
Key customer-facing personnel, sales reps, or anyone in a professional role that understanding of behavioral and communication styles and how to most effectively influence others.