Some industries have small territories and limited customer bases, which makes an exceptional sales approach crucial to maximizing the limited number of prospects. Others are more complex, requiring a longer selling cycle. So sales representatives must quickly determine which accounts warrant their time and the key influencers who can help them navigate to the right decision-makers. Spend class time repositioning your approach, and demonstrate the unique value you bring to the sales relationship.
- Identify the differences between strategic versus transactional sales approaches.
- Develop a powerful Value Proposition that catches the ear of prospects.
- Learn ways to obtain and interpret crucial information, including trends.
- Read between the lines in public and private data sources.
- Determine when an account does not belong on an A-list.
- Get to the right people versus stalling out elsewhere.
- Make an interactive presentation versus public speaking.
- Deal with roadblocks and redirecting.
- Determine next steps and resources available.
Who Should Attend:
Sales reps with longer selling cycles, large/national accounts, limited territories, a narrow or specialized prospect base, and lengthier quota periods.
Bring to Class:
One target account or industry to work on and the public data/information available for that account.