This comprehensive biennial survey covers policies, practices, and benefits including health plans, pay and incentive practices, paid time off, and recruitment. The 2017/2018 survey was conducted in cooperation with 12 EAAs representing 1,595 participating organizations.
An Employer Associations of America (EAA) survey.
National Report Survey Features:
- Health/Welfare benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Miscellaneous Benefits
- Pay Practices
- Working Conditions
- Paid Time Off
- Part-Time Employees
- Recruitment, Training and Development
- Employee/Community Relations
Data reported by:
- Employee group (union; non-union; non-exempt, clerical, technical; exempt professional, managerial)
- Company size by employee group
- Total respondents data by employee group
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.