- Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and the Bottom Line (1 Hour)
- Customer Service - Mastering Internal Customer Service (45 Minutes)
- Customer Service - Telephone Skills Tune-Up (35 Minutes)
- Customer Service - Use CARING as Your Compass (37 Minutes)
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion
A diverse workforce can lead to a rich and rewarding environment for all employees. Increase your cultural awareness, inclusion, and understanding of a diverse workplace.
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Harassment Prevention
HR – General
- 8 Steps to Effective Workplace Investigations (1 Hour)
- Background Checks – The Right Way to Screen Talent (1 Hour)
- Battling Bullying in the Workplace (1 Hour)
- FMLA: Tips for Tackling 5 Every Day Challenges (1 Hour)
- Interviewing "Do's and Don'ts" (1 Hour)
- Make the Business Case! Presenting Your HR Solutions to the C-Suite (1 Hour)
- Managing FMLA Intermittent Leave and Minimizing Abuse (1 Hour, 21 Minutes)
- Managing HR Records (35 Minutes)
- Metrics Calculations (1 Hour)
- Navigating the Changing Dynamics of Substance Abuse at Work (1 Hour)
- Positive COVID-19 Test or Exposure in the Workplace (1 Hour)
- Recruiting for Success (1 Hour)
- What’s New in Onboarding (1 Hour)
Healthcare and Retirement
Healthcare and Retirement
eLearning courses offered by International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)
MRA members will receive IFEBP's member pricing by adding the course to a shopping cart and entering promo code MRA33. Please note that if you have not done business with the International Foundation in the past, you will be prompted to create a new user account. This account is used to track your educational history and allows you to manage communication preferences with the International Foundation. Other MRA discounts or special offers do not apply.
- Certificate in Health Plan Navigation
- Health Care Cost and Quality
- Health Care Delivery Models
- Health Insurance Basics
- Health Literacy
- Health Savings Accounts
- HIPAA Privacy
- HIPAA Security
- Introduction to Group Health Plans
- Introduction to High-Value Health Care Purchasing
- Medicare Basics
- Overview of ACA
- Overview of Disability Plans
- Overview of Exchanges
- Overview of Prescription Drugs
- Self-Funded Health Plan Basics
- Strategies for High-Value Health Care Purchasing
- Workforce Wellness
- 401(k) Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Overview of Retirement Plans
- Retirement Plan Investments and Vendor Management
- Understanding Social Security
Leadership Skills You Need Now! (16-Part Series)
Get quick-hit, daily, online training to help employees at any level be better prepared to deal with the ever-changing work environment!
Each of the 30 minute video sessions provides tools for employees to apply immediately as they face the daily pressures while continuing to be productive for the business.
Purchase individual sessions or the full series.
- To purchase individual sessions, click on the desired session below.
- To purchase the full series, contact Registrations at 262.696.3319 or email@example.com.
- Want to upload to your Learning Management System? Contact Registrations at 262.696.3319 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about our annual license option.
Building Resilience: Finding Your Strengths and the Capacity to Thrive
Building Team Resilience
Emotional Intelligence: Evolve as a Leader
Creating a Culture of Positivity Within Your Team
Managing Stress: Helping Others Cope and Stay on Course
Today Is Different Than Yesterday—Leading Your Team Through Change
Managing in Uncertainty: What to Do When You Don’t Know
Crisis Management: Leading From the Front
Unleash the Power of Teams—Increasing Effective Decision Making
Problem Solving Through Creative Solutions
Leading Effective Meetings: Virtual, In-Person, or Hybrid
Everything Is Urgent! How to Sort Through It All
Effectively Using Email in the Workplace
Steps to Survive and Thrive as a New Remote Leader
Painful or Productive: How to Prepare a Home Office That Works
Making the Most of Your Technology
Individual Sessions: $30 MRA members / $40 nonmembers
Save $100 and Register for the Full Series: $350 MRA members / $500 nonmembers (savings included)
You learned a lot during the Leadership Skills You Need Now online training. Ensure you make the most of it! Engage an MRA Leadership Effectiveness Coach.
Additional Leadership eLearning:
- Email: Communicating the Right Message (1 Hour)
- Inbox Anxiety: Managing the Overflow (56 Minutes)
- Making the Most of Your Technology (30 Minutes)
- Microsoft Teams Essentials (1 Hour)
- OneNote – For Meetings, Notes and Collaboration (1 Hour)
- PowerPoint – for Multimedia Production (1 Hour)
- Teams – Collaboration Solutions (1 Hour)
- Teams – Meetings/Chat/Calls (1 Hour)
Related Training & Events
Meet Our Team
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.