Did you know that managers and supervisors are often not aware of their role as a legal agent for their organization? They need a clear understanding of potential legal landmines that could impact the workplace. Managers must have the ability to identify risk, understand when issues need to be addressed, and take appropriate actions. This virtual classroom provides an introduction to various federal employment laws and best practices for minimizing risk in your organization. Over the course of these three interactive sessions, you will:
- Explore the role of legal agent and the implications for managers and supervisors.
- Identify employment laws and actions required to remain compliant.
- Review "best practices" to reduce the risk of litigation in all phases of the employment life cycle.
- Recognize the importance of documentation to support employment decisions.
- Determine when and how to partner with HR.
This Live Online event consists of three 2-hour virtual sessions to bring the training right to you! Come ready to participate to get the most out of your learning experience.
Role of a Supervisor
Guidelines for Legal Interviewing
Who Should Attend:
This program is ideal for new managers and supervisors or as a refresher for experienced managers and supervisors.