As organizations begin to experience first, or more frequent reports of employee positive COVID-19 tests or exposures, how do employers effectively continue business operations while keeping the workforce safe and healthy? This webinar will provide timely guidance to help keep employees well and prevent business disruption related to COVID-19. Join MRA, attorney Keith Kopplin from Ogletree Deakins, and health care specialist Maureen Joy, with R&R Insurance, to hear practical recommendations for keeping your organization compliant, including:
- How to best protect your organization from outbreaks, lawsuits, or employees “gaming” the system
- Key strategies to reduce exposures and address employee fears
- What you can and cannot share, and with whom
- What benefits and accommodations are available to employees who have tested positive or who have been exposed
- Answers from the experts to questions commonly asked of MRA’s HR Hotline team
- Keith E. Kopplin - Attorney | Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Learn more about Keith: https://ogletree.com/people/keith-e-kopplin/
- Maureen Joy, OTR – Health Care Specialist | R&R Insurance
- Learn more about Maureen: https://bit.ly/3f7PvFy
Register today, to get critical guidance from legal and health professionals to help you navigate through the evolving COVID-19 pandemic!
HRCI – 1 HR (General) credit
SHRM – 1 PDC