Dramatically improve your retention rate and avoid the huge cost of failed hires! Great organizations engage new hires early on and continue that welcoming experience throughout the first 12–18 months of employment. That is why onboarding has become a key business strategy to accelerate talent growth and development. This program will assist you in making the business case for onboarding, exploring best practices, and building a successful program.
- Establish a business case for implementing an onboarding program.
- Explore components of successful onboarding programs.
- Recognize the different expectations of onboarding by the various generational groups.
- Develop influencing skills to facilitate manager buy-in.
- Design a template to use for your organization’s onboarding program.
- Discuss metrics to measure success.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals and managers who are involved in developing and implementing onboarding for new hires.