Do you ever feel like there are not enough hours in the day? Many professionals struggle to check off all the items on their "to-do" list—resulting in stress, exhaustion, and anxiety. Time management is an essential skill that not only contributes to a better quality of life, but enables exceptional performance at work. In this course, you will evaluate your current habits and identify the behaviors, time-wasters, and interrupters preventing optimal productivity. You will be armed with a variety of tools, which when implemented, will help you immediately be more effective in scheduling your priorities.
- Apply a paradigm for measuring and evaluating how you use your time.
- Identify behaviors that get in your way of being efficient and effective.
- Implement practices to maximize your output.
- Professionally address and redirect unnecessary distractions and interruptions.
- Overcome your personal tendencies towards procrastination.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, professionals, specialists, administrative assistants, and other leadership professionals who want to improve their use of time and energy.