Don't let your projects get the best of you! In this two-day program, you will improve your ability to lead projects to successful outcomes. After reviewing the roles and responsibilities of a project manager, you will implement a practical, hands on process for planning and completing any project on-time. A communication style assessment will guide you to a comprehensive understanding of the power of an adaptable style in effectively driving change and influencing others. You will participate in a case study and leave the program with project management templates and tools.
- Prepare a project charter overview for your project.
- Create a stakeholder and a risk analysis.
- Complete a work breakdown and Gantt chart.
- Conduct a close-out analysis to evaluate project outcomes.
- Act as a project consultant to analyze a project for improvement opportunities.
- Effectively influence others and lead change in your projects.
Who Should Attend:
Functional managers and supervisors, project leaders, HR, and any other staff who lead cross-functional projects that range from new product development and process re-engineering to office improvement strategies or new equipment installation.
Pre-work: There is pre-work associated with this program. You will receive details upon registration.