Nearly 75 percent of people experience anxiety about public speaking, and most don't realize how career-limiting it can be. Overcoming this fear is easier than you'd expect with this one-day program! Our experienced trainers share valuable tips and techniques to help you feel more comfortable and confident in front of a group. In addition to practicing delivery skills in a safe and supportive environment, you will enhance vocal style, voice projection, and articulation to improve your professional image. To achieve the most improvement possible, you will record yourself practicing with scripts and original messages to learn and leverage the trade secrets of "presence," effectively capturing your audience's attention in any speaking situation.
- Build and exude confidence when speaking in front of a group.
- Speak expressively by using voice projection and clear articulation.
- Choose the correct energy level to engage and hold the audience’s attention.
- Implement tools and tips to develop professional presence in front of listeners.
- Choose appropriate elements of expression to convey meaning clearly.
- Practice effective gestures, podium posture, and visual aid delivery.
- Recognize the importance of the audience and how to relate to and connect with them.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who speak at meetings, represent the organization, or must influence others with speech. This includes employees involved in sales, engineering, customer service, field service, technical service, or collections.
Pre-work: There is pre-work associated with this program. You will receive details upon registration.