Through a variety of learning experiences and review of current management literature and best practices, you will identify the behaviors of engaged employees and the leadership behaviors necessary to create an engaged workforce. You will develop an action plan around MRA’s Seven Management Drivers of Engagement to help create a work environment where employees:
- Feel pride in the organization.
- Know that their job fits into the overall success of the organization.
- Derive emotional and mental stimulation from the nature of the job.
- Trust their manager.
- Feel they are part of a supportive culture.
- Feel an emotional connection to their manager.
- Know that the company supports employee development.
- Explain what engagement is and its importance for productivity in the workplace.
- Describe the seven management drivers of engagement and how a manager's behavior can impact those drivers.
- Develop strategies to increase engagement.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced managers and supervisors who seek to develop advanced leadership skill sets to enhance personal and organizational effectiveness and to prepare for higher-level leadership responsibilities.