Leadership Basics is designed to provide basic leadership concepts for small business lead employees that provide direction and oversight of a team without the responsibilities of hiring, termination or performance evaluation. Topics discussed include: Coaching, training, and recognizing team members, effective listening, conflict resolution, and delegating authority. Participants will learn and apply techniques to improve communication, interaction, and innovation skills.
- Understand the expectations of your position.
- Understand how to coach and train team members.
- Understand how to recognize team members.
- Provide techniques to enhance communication skills.
- Understand the transition from employee into leadership.
- Develop people skills.
- Resolve conflict effectively.
Who Should Attend:
Lead employees working for small businesses who would like to further develop a basic foundation for leadership skills.