Learn to develop and perform quality management system audits to ISO standards. You will understand various types of audits and be able to plan, organize, and conduct process-based audits. The ISO 9001 standard is used in the class with hands-on exercises. Through the use of case studies, you will practice auditing skills.
- Analyze how to perform process-based audits.
- Prepare documented information to use in auditing compliance to an ISO standard.
- Make decisions regarding the effectiveness of a management system element based on audit findings.
- Discuss effective observation and interviewing techniques for audits.
- Practice accurate and concise documentation of audit results.
- Describe what happens after the audit report is completed.
Who Should Attend:
People responsible for managing and coordinating a quality audit function, newly appointed internal auditors, audit program leaders, and people responsible for escorting second-or-third-party auditors. The course applies to process-based audits for standards such as ISO 9001, 13485, 14001, 22000, and similar.