If you are called upon to plan and deliver training in the classroom, learn to avoid lectures and create enthusiasm and interest in learners. In this program, you will prepare to be both presenter and discussion leader through practical concepts and activities which build confidence. You will incorporate principles of adult learning as they practice techniques for engaging trainees in productive classroom learning experiences.
- Develop activities to match training objectives.
- Use questioning and listening skills to facilitate discussions.
- Develop confidence as a speaker and identify ways to overcome stage fright.
- Describe activities to get participants out of their seats and moving while learning.
- Practice delivery of a training module.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who conduct training in addition to their regular job responsibilities, new trainers, supervisors, and leaders who present new skills and procedures.