Amidst current sexual harassment workplace scandals and the #MeToo movement, this training for non-supervisory employees will explore the types of behavior that constitute harassment or deemed inappropriate in a professional environment. Learn about your responsibility to report such conduct and the consequences for engaging in behavior that violates your company’s anti-harassment policy. Discover your role in ensuring the workplace is comfortable, safe and harassment-free.
- Define sexual and other forms of harassment
- Differentiate the intent vs. impact of behavior
- Review steps to stop harassment in the workplace
- Identify actions that help create a respectful work environment
- Evaluate your own conduct/behavior in the workplace
Who Should Attend:
All employees will benefit from having an awareness and understanding of harassment and their role in supporting a harassment-free workplace.