This monthly forum provides an opportunity to learn about emerging HR developments and leading practices, to help you align your HR role with organizational goals and strategies.
Each two-hour session includes:
- Presentation by a topic-specific expert.
- Robust topic discussion to share concepts, expand ideas, and identify relevant "take back to the office" content.
Participants meet once a month for 10 months from February to November.
To register for all 10 dates, please click the date in the green box. If you are interested in registering for only specific topics, please contact registrations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 topic lineup includes:
- 2/14/18: 2018 HR Compliance Issues: A Look Ahead
- 3/28/18: LEHRN Conference: Explore the 2018 HR Tech Expo!
- 4/11/18: Performance Reviews – To Have or Not to Have
- 5/9/18: Presenting Your HR Solutions to the C-Suite
- 6/13/18: Thinking Outside the Box of Traditional Benefits
- 7/11/18: Organizational Talent Planning
- 8/8/18: Inspired Onboarding
- 9/26/18: Social Media for Recruiting
- 10/10/18: Compensation – Aligning Pay Strategies with Organizational Goals
- 11/14/18: Workplace Harassment – Is Your Culture at Risk?
Each session is eligible for two (2) HRCI credits (business and HR credit sessions are available) and two (2) SHRM PDCs.
Fee per session: $90 Member/$117 Nonmember
Fee for the full series: $900 Member/$1170 Nonmember
Who Should Attend:
Organizational HR leaders (5+ years of experience).