Professional business image is so much more than simply appearance or wardrobe—it includes your words, your communication style, your actions, and the perception of your credibility and organizational alignment. Whether you are new to a leadership role or an experienced professional looking to improve your business image, this one-day program will help you refine the image you project and positively impact the way others see you. To ensure your continued success, you will define your company's culture, evaluate how employees best work within it, and identify the highest-leverage activities you can implement to enhance your professional image.
- Define professionalism and describe the impact of image and appearance on the job.
- Define characteristics of corporate culture and successful behaviors within that culture.
- Recognize different communication styles and assess the impact of your style when communicating with others.
- Demonstrate effective listening and nonverbal communication skills.
- Explain and implement workplace behaviors that increase your credibility.
- Appropriately use email, social media, and other communication technology.
Who Should Attend:
Those who have been newly promoted, taken on new responsibilities, or anyone who wants to enhance their professional business image and communication skills.